Alaska USA Trust Company provides securities custody for a wide range of
institutional clients, and tailors its services to meet the needs of corporate credit unions nationwide.
Because Alaska USA Trust Company is owned by one of the largest credit unions in the United States,
you can be sure our interests are aligned with yours and we will support your relationship with your
member credit unions. And, since credit unions are the primary focus of Alaska USA Trust Company,
you will find that regulatory compliance is paramount.
Alaska USA Trust Company:
- Is a direct provider of custody services, not a reseller.
- Is the only credit union-owned trust administration provider that clears securities directly with
the Depository Trust Company (DTC) and the Federal Reserve.
- Offers a state-of-the-art online system that provides account access for both corporate credit
unions and its members.
- Provides value through economies of scale by consolidating a large number of client portfolios.
- Allows you to offer a wider range of products without a large resource investment.
- Has private label services that allow you to provide custody, income processing, account
statements, and online account access under your brand name, using Alaska USA Trust
- Assures a secure relationship with your member financial institutions.
Alaska USA Trust Company is a committed partner, supporting future growth and implementing
cost-effective business strategies.