Natural Person Credit Unions
Why Alaska USA Trust Company?
- State chartered trust company, wholly owned by Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
- One of the largest credit union service organizations in the U.S. with more than $37 billion under administration
- Leverages FCU best practices
- Compliant with NCUA regulations
- Specifically designed for credit unions
- Provides state-of-the-art systems
- Custodian for nearly 1100 natural person credit unions and nine corporate credit unions
- Authorized document custodian for Ginnie Mae and Federal Home Loan Bank mortgage pools
- Participant, settlement bank, and shareholder of the Depository Trust Company (DTC). Alaska USA is the only credit union to have attained this status.
- Online direct with the Federal Reserve
- Online client trading and transaction reporting